Redside Foundation Guide Health Fair
7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, May 18, 2019.
***FREE SERVICES OFFERED***
SERVICES FUNDED BY THE REDSIDE FOUNDATION:
1) Blood profile includeing cholesterol with HDL/LDL (Must fast 8-12 hours prior to bloodwork, fast meaning to abstain from everything except for water).
2) Tetanus shots
3) Hepatitis A & B shots
OTHER SERVICES PROVIDED:
4) Skin checks - licensed medical professionals will be doing dermatology checks for suspicious lesions from sun exposure
5) Alcohol abuse, suicide, STD prevention pamphlets
6) Brhe Zolber, licensed counselor, will be available for questions
7) Healthcare providers will be available for blood pressure checks and to answer medical questions
8) Life Flight Network will be selling memberships for $35/person!
9) Dental hygienists available to answer dental questions.
Services donated by:
Teri Coombs, RN; Alison Styer & Eric Shedd, professional masseuse; Stefanie Magee Ponzo, P.A.; Lost Rivers Medical Center; Cascade Memorial Hospital
For more information please contact the Redside Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.